LOGIC AUDIO IDEAS

LOGIC AUDIO IDEAS
Learning the audio ideas logically

Sunday, September 25, 2011

MY PRACTICE IN LOGIC AUDIO IDEAS - 2nd Plan


2005, I come back to my logic audio ideas. Introducing the A/V cable. I used the my same stereo and the same Compaq computer but is upgraded to Windows 98. I connect the Yellow and black wire to the stereo at the back and the tip to the microphone. I open up the sound recorder and the volume control. For the Volume Control, switch to recording control. Select Microphone and bring the range a little bit to hear after done recording. When i'm ready i click on record in the sound recorder and test it if it works. When it is tested, the sound started to work, because like the headphone it has to be connect to a certain side.  I test couple if clips from the stereo and saved them too. Now, i'm ready to go on with my own business.

No comments:

Post a Comment