LOGIC AUDIO IDEAS

LOGIC AUDIO IDEAS
Learning the audio ideas logically

Sunday, September 25, 2011

MY PRACTICE IN LOGIC AUDIO IDEAS - 4th Plan

4th Plan is in for 2006
Within the little that i shown you, i download up a new audio recorder software. It is "super audio recorder". This software is used to record clips from your stereo, LP, tape player and more. The 1st time i recorded a clip for more than 1 minute and didn't let me save it on a Mp3 because my computer didn't seen that it take Mp3 clips. I have to download to audio converter. The audio converter is used to convert from *.wav to *.mp3 or *.wma. The longest clips and record the more size like 50MB and more and going to go. I saved it all anyway at *.wav and then convert them to *.Mp3. The Mp3 is less lower as like 2MB. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment